What is medical translation?
Medical texts translation is one of the most responsible and important services of our company. No matter it is a pack insert or adaptation of an article with scientific results report, in any case, medical documents translation concerns human health and lives. Thus, it should be accurate and definite, without any inconsistencies.
Another mandatory condition for medical translation of a text is compliance with terminology. Terms consistency should be strictly observed within the whole document even if several translators work on it.
Medicine is a multi-branch science, that’s why we engage only specialized experts and translators with the relevant experience over 3 years to work on your projects.
Medical translation is applied to the following documents:
- Scientific and popular medical articles;
- Publications, scientific papers, training manuals and reference guides;
- Patient medical records, anamnesis, diagnoses, conclusions, certificates;
- Tests and medical examinations results;
- Quarantine, veterinary, sanitary certificates;
- Medical equipment and devices regulations;
- Pharmaceuticals annotations;
- Other medical and pharmaceutical documentation.
Read also: Medical Cases of MK:translations
business, work, education
from UAH 0.40 per word
from 1 calendar day