When leaving abroad, opening a branch in another country or registering a non-resident as a shareholder, it is essential to take into account all the paperwork requirements. Since one mistake in translation can turn into a big trouble. For example, upon admission to a university, an applicant with incorrectly completed documents will not be admitted to the entrance trials.
Certified translation: when needed and why
This includes both employment and visa application process. In this case, there is no right for error, since all the plans may be ruined. If you do not want to risk and even less get into trouble, order the service of certified translation in a competent translation agency.
Stages of a certified translation in Kyiv
Certified translation of documents includes the following:
- translation of the document into a foreign language;
- checking the translation in the Quality Department;
- document preparation for notarial certification: documents binding;
- signing of the complete translation by the translator;
- notarial certification of the document (original or a copy from the original) by a notary.
Each documents package is an independent project. Make a query now, and our manager will clarify all details of notarized translation of your documents. You may also be interested in the audio-into-text transcription services.
business, permanent residence, work
from 380 грн
from 1 calendar day