Why launching your game only in your country, if you can expand horizons and start working with the foreign markets? Let’s choose the appropriate region, adapt your product to it and open new perspectives for you.
How to prepare terms of reference for text adaptation of a computer game?
- Collect the material to be translated in xls, txt, xml, html, csv, java, json
- Tell about the potential target audience.
- Indicate the preferable stylistics of the translated text.
- Specify the deadline.
- Make up a list of gambling terms and main characters.
- Discuss your vision of the project with us.
Computer games localization is a complex adaptation of a product to a new target audience. You should start such projects with the detailed analysis of cultural tendencies of the target market and setting close cooperation with native speakers and residents of the country you plan to adapt a game to.
We keep emphasizing that localization process doesn`t finish with translation and dubbing of a game. Each detail should be adapted — appearance, voices and dialogues of characters, background, general interface, instructions and even soundtracks.