Project manager, coordinator
Nice to meet you!
MK:translations specializes in translation and localization of websites and apps, games, audio\video files, books etc. in 60 languages.
Our translators are qualified specialists and native speakers residing in different countries.
Our permanent clients: 1 + 1 TV Company, Microsoft, Rakuten, Uber, PariMatch, Visa, Tickets.ua, Sherp, Eximbank, LABA, etc.
We help the companies enter the international market and make their product available for those speaking different languages. For this purpose, we organize the process, select appropriate professional tools (CAT, project management systems etc.), gather a team of translators and editors.
Project manager controls these processes.
As a rule, it is a sociable person with high liberal arts education, who can freely speak and hold correspondence in English. It should be a polite and helpful person, who is ready to take responsibility.
This is the manager we need to find: either an experienced specialist, or a person ready to learn with our help.
We have prepared a remote 3 days training (3-4 hours a day) to present you the product and the company.
- Regular payment of UAH 12,000 – 15,000 (fixed salary + %);
- Training and materials necessary to learn the products;
- Participation in the company life. Corporate events, English days, etc.;
- Coworking office in the centre of Kyiv and possibility to work remotely after probation period;
- Regular schedule: Mon–Fri from 9 am to 6 pm + one 4-hour Sat a month.
Several facts about us:
- Age is not important for us, however, it appeared that our team consists of young hopefuls! And the average age is 25, but there is more to come;
- We value the result, and we are ready to invest into effective employees. We will provide with training, both internal and external;
- We have switched over to a remote work due to the coronavirus pandemic, and decided that we want to travel after lockdown with no binding to the office, so you have a possibility to work remotely;
Are you ready to soar to new heights with us? Send your CV with a covering letter answering the question: “How to motivate people to complete tasks timely and in a quality manner?”. We will check it on a FIRST-PRIORITY BASIS!
Ready to join the MK:translations team?
+38 (044) 358-01-19, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org