Closer (sales manager)
Nice to meet you!
MK:translations specializes in translation and localization of websites and apps, games, audio\video files, books etc. in 60 languages.
Our translators are qualified specialists and native speakers residing in different countries.
We help the companies enter the international market and make their product available for those speaking different languages. Our permanent clients: 1 + 1 TV Company, Microsoft, Rakuten, Uber, PariMatch, Visa, Tickets.ua, Sherp, Eximbank, LABA, etc.
Our company has been constantly growing due to the sales department within the last 7 years. Currently, we are searching for a new manager of cold sales as the previous one has been raised to a higher position in our company.
As a rule, it should be a sociable person with high education (liberal arts preferably, but not mandatory), who can speak and maintain correspondence in English (20% of English speaking clients). We are searching for a polite and initiative person, open-minded and goal-oriented personality, who is ready to take responsibility. We need a manager, who enjoys forging relationships, communicating and writing motivation letters; who will not be disappointed not to receive an answer after the 20th attempt to establish the contact.
It is great if you are a linguist or passionately like foreign languages; you have experience in cold B2B sales or experience in sales of services, and you ready and want to start selling from the first day.
This is the manager we need to find: either an experienced specialist, or a person ready to learn with our help.
We have prepared a remote 3 days training (3-4 hours a day) to present you the product and the company.
- Payment depending on your results. UAH 16,000−22,000 on average (fixed salary + KPI + bonuses);
Training and materials necessary to learn the products;
- Participation in the company life. Corporate events, English days, etc.;
- Coworking office in the centre of Kyiv and possibility to work partially remotely after probation period;
- Regular schedule: Mon – Fri from 9 am to 6 pm + one 4-hour Sat a month.
Several facts about us:
- Age is not important for us, however, it appeared that our team consists of young hopefuls! And the average age is 25, but there is more to come;
- We value the result, and we are ready to invest into effective employees. We will provide with training, both internal and external; (We buy the courses from top sales and marketing coaches, constantly learn new business sectors in order to improve sales quality).
- Our goal is to help Ukrainian and foreign business tap the market and provide services to clients in any language increasing income.
The goal of our sales department is to provide the best service in the industry, and we make steady progress in it! Send your CV and attach the answer to the question: “What is the most attractive for you in sales?”. We will check it on a FIRST-PRIORITY BASIS!