Why Web Summit has already been named the most anticipated technological event of this fall
If You are a manager, founder or technological expert of an IT company or startup, web-designer, ecommerce representative or investor, or just interested in everything related to high-tech and virtual reality, then You shouldn’t miss such event as the Web Summit Portugal.
What is Web Summit?
It’s the largest technological conference worldwide, which will be held in Lisbon on Novemer 1 to 4, 2022.
Web Summit was first held in Dublin in 2009. At that time, it was a little “hangout” of local bloggers and enterpreneurs. In seven years, the Web Summit conference moved from Dublin to Lisbon because of poor infrastructure in the Irish capital, lack of space and refusal of local government to cooperate.
Nowadays, the audience of the most significant European Web Summit conference includes 70 thousand people.
World famous personalities present there annually. For example, the former president of France Francois Hollande, Intel CEO Bryan Krzanich, Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz, Dell founder Michael Dell, Bono from U2, PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, Elon Musk and many others.
However, Web Summit top priority is familiarity with interesting projects, which occurs in four huge pavilions and at Altice Arena stadium. Web Summit 2022 opens up additional opportunities for new talents and links startups with powerful companies, investors and media in the early stages. Usually, enterprise software solutions, fintech, AI, machine learning, games, AR and VR are the most represented sectors.
What to expect from Web Summit 2022
This year, more than 1200 speakers will participate in the Web Summit conference with such topics as high-tech, digital and design, environmental safety.
Among speakers there will be in particular the following:
- Changpeng Zhao, CEO at Binance;
- Nathan Blecharczyk, Chief Strategy Officer at Airbnb;
- Sebastien Borget, COO at The Sandbox;
- Francis Masson, PR advisor at Shell;
- Naomi Gleit, Head of Product at Meta Platforms, Inc.;
- Sumbul Desai, VP of Health at Apple;
- Rohit Prasad, Head Scientist of Alexa at Amazon;
- Toto Wolff, CEO at The Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Formula 1 Team;
- Nik Storonsky, CEO at Revolut;
- Mateusz Masiczak, Senior Comms & Branding Specialist at Boeing;
- Andrey Khusid, CEO at Miro;
- Mykhailo Fedorov, Vice Prime Minister & Minister of Digital Transformation at Government of Ukraine
and many others.
Each stage, hall and event of Web Summit 2022 is a chance to meet interesting people, establish contacts, share ideas and exchange opinions with experts in different niches. That is why such an event should not be missed at all.
If You need urgent localization in any of 84 languages, don’t hesitate to address. We guarantee qualitative result and privacy.