There are various ways to translate a video. You can add subtitles, dub it, do a voice-over or localize. The latter is the most complete one. While localizing, we fully adapt the video to a target language:
- provide transcription (transcribe audio file);
- make translation, adapt it (text localization) if needed, change the content (for example, brand names, contact details, terms of collaboration typical of a target country) if needed;
- make dubbing (voice-over by actors);
- translate and record on-screen titles;
- synchronize the footage with a new audio track;
- re-edit background sounds and music to match the added voice-over;
- compile the video.
The original video file is required in order to do a quality and complete localization. In some cases, video localization can be done without it. But the result depends on the source file.
MK:translations localizes video into 58 languages. Leave a query. Get a quote!